Designation: Technical Support Engineer (Fresher)
Industry– IT Support
Date of posting: 20/09/2021
Experience: 0- 1 Years’ relevant experience
Work Location: Mumbai/Pune
Salary: – As per the Industry standards
- B.SC/Diploma/BE in IT/Telecommunication/Computer Science
- Certifications in Radio, Voice, Data & Networking
- Plan and deploy upgrades to fulfil compliance, security or capacity requirements
- Design, test and implement news solutions for product under its direct responsibility
- Work in close relationship with other IT teams to ensure client requirement and expectation are mutually agreed
- Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service, …)
- Support production platforms across all products under the department’s responsibility (include Support, Weekend operation)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional or Voice Collaboration Certification.
- Global orientation and Process oriented.
- Ability to stay focused and Open to work in 24X7 shifts if required.
- Intermediate level experience in handling Cisco IP telephony Network Infrastructure.
- Basic Understanding of concepts: OSI and TCP/IP Model, VTP, STP, Ether channel, HSRP, Routing Protocols, etc.
- Intermediate understanding of switching – VLAN, Voice VLAN, Inter Vlan routing, PoE etc.
- Ability to think analytically while working in a high-volume work environment
- Able to easily communicate complex concepts and instructions to non-technical end-users
- Knowledge and understanding of network designs and concepts
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to troubleshoot
- Documentation on & Presentation Skills with excellent Communication skills
Please send updated profile to: email@example.com