Designation: ERP Support Specialist (speak & write French)
Industry– IT Support
Date of posting: 20/08/2020
Work Location: Pune (Baner Road)
Salary: – As per the Industry standards
- B2 level certification in French
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Business information systems (accounting, finance)/Diploma/Masters in Business Administration with keen interest in IT / work experience in Manufacturing and wanting to move to a different career path
- Basics in Databases, SQL query and Scripting preferred
- Attain deep knowledge in ERP modules, database structure and points of integration with other applications.
- Work on ERP projects such as platform installations, upgrades and migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes, integration with mobile and cloud technologies, etc.
- Ensure the integrity and security of information and access to support company reporting and internal control standards.
- Provide ERP application support for all users across.
- Leverage change and release management process to ensure all platform updates and upgrades are thoroughly tested and signed-off prior to go-live.
- Partner with vendor regarding product roadmap, enhancement suggestions and support cases.
- Must be able to communicate in French & English
- Database operations, SQL knowledge and Scripting
- Ability to use FTP, upload config files, etc
- Ability to communicate with international partners
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Good Documentation / Presentation Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to Multitask and prioritize work effectively
Please send updated profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org